Please keep following points in mind while uploading documents and images during registration process:
1.High resolution soft copy of photograph should be used instead of scanned hard copy image.
2.Uploaded photograph will appear on registration certificate hence should be of good quality.
3.Uploaded photo should be the latest photograph which should not be older than 6 months.
4.Documents uploaded should of clearly visible to enable faster processing of registration. Poor quality will impact your registration and will result in delay for which the office of HMC will not be responsible.
5.You may be required to send hard copies by post, if soft copies uploaded are not clear and this will cause a significant delay in getting registration.
Following documents are required for Provisional Registration
(MBBS Graduates out of Haryana)
- 10th Certificate
- MBBS 1st Prof. Marksheet
- MBBS 2nd Prof. Marksheet
- MBBS 3rd Prof Part-I Marksheet
- MBBS 3rd Prof Part-2 Marksheet OR Attempt Certificate
- Character Certificate From Concerned University/College
- State Registration Certificate
- NOC of State Medical Council
- NOC from College/ University
- NOC for Permission of Internship from approved Hospital
- Please send your documents(self attested photocopies as per checklist) and original NOC of State Medical Council to HMC office by Registered post/Speed Post/Courier or by hand With Copy of your Application. After that HMC will issue certificate as per your application.