Please keep following points in mind while uploading documents and images during registration process:
1.High resolution soft copy of photograph should be used instead of scanned hard copy image.
2.Uploaded photograph will appear on registration certificate hence should be of good quality.
3.Uploaded photo should be the latest photograph which should not be older than 6 months.
4.Documents uploaded should of clearly visible to enable faster processing of registration. Poor quality will impact your registration and will result in delay for which the office of HMC will not be responsible.
5.You may be required to send hard copies by post, if soft copies uploaded are not clear and this will cause a significant delay in getting registration.
Following documents are required for Provisional Registration
- Pass Certificate of 10th Class or Equivalent examination
- Pass Certificate of 11th Class or equivalent examination
- Copies of Marks-sheet of 12th Class or Equivalent examination
- Copies of MBBS/MD 'Physician' Degree
- Copies of Marks-sheet of MBBS/MS Physician Degree
- Eligibility Certificate issued to the Candidate by MCI/NMC for Admission to Undergraduate Medical Course Abroad
- Copies of Screening Test Result(NMC Permission to Practice in India)
- Photocopy of all the pages of all the passports Showing Visa, the date of immigration from and to Foreign Country and India
- Copy of Provisional Registration Certificate issued by State Medical Council (If applicable)
- Original NOC from State Medical Council (If applicable)
- NOC from the Hospital/institute where candidate wants to start internship
- Notarized Affidavit on Non judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/ (Download)
- Please send your documents(self attested photocopies as per checklist)and original affidvait, original NOC of State Medical Council(if applicable) to HMC office by Registered post/Speed Post/Courier or by hand With Copy of your Application. After that HMC will issue certificate as per your application.