Please keep following points in mind while uploading documents and images during registration process:
1.High resolution soft copy of photograph should be used instead of scanned hard copy image.
2.Uploaded photograph will appear on registration certificate hence should be of good quality.
3.Uploaded photo should be the latest photograph which should not be older than 6 months.
4.Documents uploaded should of clearly visible to enable faster processing of registration. Poor quality will impact your registration and will result in delay for which the office of HMC will not be responsible.
5.You may be required to send hard copies by post, if soft copies uploaded are not clear and this will cause a significant delay in getting registration.
Following documents are required for Permanent Registration
- Pass Certificate of 10th Class or Equivalent examination
- Copies of Marks sheet of 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent examination(Should be attested from respectiveBoard).
- Pass Certificate of 11th Class or equivalent examination (should be attested from respectiveschool)
- Copies of MBBS/MD 'Physician' Degree
- Embassy verification certificate.
- Copies of Marks-sheet of MBBS/MD Physician Degree
- Eligibility Certificate issued to the Candidate by MCI/NMC for Admission to Undergraduate Medical Course Abroad
- Copies of Screening Test Result(NMC Permission to Practice in India)
- Copy of Permanent Registration Certificate issued by State Medical Council
- Photocopy of all the pages of all the passports showing visa the date of emigration and immigration from and to foreign country and India
- Original Provisional Registration Certificate of candidate completed internship from Haryana
- Internship Completion Certificate showing posting in various departments trained with specific dates issued by the Medical College/InstitutionHead
- Affidavit for Permanent Registration (Download)
- Original NOC from State Medical Council (If already permanently registered with other medical council)
- An affidavit for delay in applying for permanent registration-if the delay in applying for registration is more than 30 days after completion of internship
- Please send your documents(self attested photocopies as per checklist) and original affidvait, original NOC of State Medical Council(if applicable) to HMC office by Registered post/Speed Post/Courier or by hand With Copy of your Application. After that HMC will issue certificate as per your application.